Monday, August 19, 2013

Lady Gaga vs. Perez Hilton: Twitter feud gets monstrous

Normally the one-time BFFs are airing their dirty laundry on Twitter, along with the latest accusation has Hilton (real name Mario Lavandeira Jr.) repeatedly issuing an announcement concerning the event on his blog.

This is simply not the very first time Hilton has got in it using a celebrity. His set of feuds includes spats with  will.i.am., Khloe Kardashian and Miss USA runner-up Carrie Prejean.

But let's rewind for the current kerfuffle, shall we?

The actual origins from the Hilton-Gaga feud are unclear, but Hilton has repeatedly published tweets and blogs with criticisms about Gaga's latest single, "Applause," calling it "meh" and indicating its lackluster performance for the charts, especially when compared to Katy Perry's "Roar." Perry recently ousted Lady Gaga as being the most followed female celebrity on Twitter too.

Gaga's fans, often known as Little Monsters, failed to grab the detracting lying down, unleashing a flurry of homophobic abuse in the openly gay blogger and the new son.

The "Born Using this method" singer also posted a scathing tweet regarding a pic she'd reportedly received from Hilton after a hip injury at the start of the year that landed the singer in a wheelchair.

PHOTOS: Perez Hilton and son Mario

"Have the text Perez sent me of me in a very wheelchair w the language KARMA written across + Madonna pointing a gun at me. Day of my accident," she wrote on Aug. 16.

Again, the miscroscopic Monsters came out in droves and continued to threaten the gossip writer.

Hilton recently announced that he was relocating his family from L . a . to Big apple. Apparently he went house hunting from the The big apple the other day, when Gaga said fans tipped her off about him viewing a rental in their own building. Then she lost it and lashed on Twitter on Sunday.

"@perezhilton Steer clear of ME + My children You're SICK Seeking to Rent a property Around my BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she wrote in tweets that have since been deleted.

"DO I NEED TO BE SHOT IT Inside the HEAD FOR PEOPLE To be aware of THAT HIM AND All the others THAT HARASSES ME HAS GONE TOO FAR? IM An individual BEING"


However, a Hollywood Reporter source said Hilton have been scheduled to see a high-rise apartment in their building with no knowledge of she lived there.

Later that day, Hilton stood his ground, posting a statement titled "Your firm stand out on Lady GaGa's Lies" within the "Personally Perez" a part of his blog.

Inside statement, he says that she lived within the Big Apple for six years inside mid-1990s and again this past year for 3 months while he was doing an off-Broadway show.

"I am a new father i am primarily devoted to our kids and where we will be most happy," he was quoted saying. "I really like Ny which is where me and my growing family desire to call home at the moment. Sunday, my realtor demonstrated a summary of possible apartments to rent. I learned only afterwards that Kesha lives with a buildings we checked out, and he or she was nationwide in Chicago as i viewed that building.

"After having a day of innocent house-hunting, We are devastated and my heart hurts that my former very good friend, a person I used to call my 'wifey' and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about me on Twitter. Though it may be still too painful that i can enter detail about why I chose to no more make her an integral part of my entire life, Let me say that we are a critic and not a 'stalker'. Any allegation that we're stalking her, based on a day of house hunting with my choosing and my mother, is completely false, defamatory and after this seems putting me and my children vulnerable."