Friday, September 13, 2013

Living a Life Without Social Media


The presence of social media is really a blessing for people who want a broad friendship . Incidentally , I was the type of person who likes to meet and connect with the crowd . I have almost all of your social media accounts : Twitter , Tumblr , Goodreads , Foursquare , Instagram to Pinterest - all except Facebook .


A couple of years ago , I broke with Facebook . Bravely , I clicked the button and not deactivate my account activation again up to now .

Many logic behind why I selected to download the deactivation of my Facebook account .

Basically I felt it had been enough to compare myself with other sites . I felt it had been enough to define myself by how some people are simply clicking on the ' like ' or reply to my status . I needed had enough and believe the grass is greener . I had created had enough detail to know other's lives just a couple clicks and makes me believe the grass is definitely greener . I still find it quite satisfying my ego .

Although Facebook advertises itself with all the tagline ' staying connected ' or keep in touch , I think it's not about a relationship with deep meaning . It was more about a few things i had , what my pals have , what they're doing , and which are the achievements into their lives . Greater the spirit of clicking a page, sometimes makes me feel more frustrated .

Couple of years of leaving Facebook made ​​me realize several things . I will probably not get as many birthday greetings first , but It's my job to get really sincere , simply because they remember and value me . Moreover usually people say happy birthday on Facebook because Facebook reminded by - not too you really know , nor have felt the desire to know . Maybe I am unable to hear quickly the concepts happening inside my circle of friends - but I figured , must i really need to know ? Mostly , anyway , do not .

Furthermore don't need to worry about that you tag the photos i don't want to be a portion of my scrapbook . Sometimes there may be time , past continue in days gone by . Only want the photos , I am able to still ask my buddy send it via email . Without Facebook , I additionally feel my well being freed from drama is not required . Although I can't get involved in the conversation or comment on anything, but just by investigating a post could bring a negative sense , creates a sense curiosity , after which trigger the gossip . In short : tired .

Not to mention makes me sometimes forget to become grateful with the life I've. Each time I examine other's posts ( you'll find currently around Europe , getting a new home , cute babies , graduate school abroad , exciting reunion , and others that essentially declared that they a great life ) , there's always a sense envy and jealousy : why I wouldn't live like them ?

So , the issue is not on Facebook , but on me . It is not you , it 's me .

Why The fact shut off my social media marketing account to another ? Maybe someday I 'll disable everything . But on this occasion Personally i think how the information that is in Facebook overmuch personally - and so i need distance from Facebook .

Why don't you consider you ? 've Not consider life without Facebook or other web 2 . 0 ? Does it ever stress about self confidence without Facebook ? Wondering what is going to we devote to Facebook ? May fear being bored given it does not connect with other people ? Or perhaps just scared to waste time with your personal thoughts ?

It's okay if you do not hurry disable your Facebook account . Okay well should you not trust my reasons above . If Facebook allows you to happy and feel connected with others , it doesn't hurt to nevertheless be there . Whatever your choice , I am certain you need to be right .

But the one which needs to be remembered , maybe for whatever social media , that you've a real-world behind the all - waiting to be lived ( and possibly enjoyed ) . Maybe some day , I am going to change this decision and re- activate my Facebook account . But until that happens , I made a decision to reside in without Facebook